Jack Felton Golden Ruler Award – Simple Rules
Deadline is August 4, 2011
- Application must be completed online and submitted online.
- $350 entry fee (paid by credit card) must accompany each submission.
- All materials relating to your entry must be submitted electronically – either by e-mail (preferred) or CD, DVD or flash drive. All submission materials must be received on or before August 4, 2011. Submissions can be emailed to Jenn Moyer.
- Submission must include:
- Cover sheet that gives the program’s title, the client/company, and the agency/consultant that worked on the program (if applicable)
- Contact person with telephone number and email
- 250-word summary of the research/measurement program
- Full description (two pages or more) of the program with reasonably detailed documentation and data, including objectives and outcomes
- Entries must be submitted in Microsoft Word (or equivalent word processing program) in no less than 10-point type.
- Backup materials (PowerPoint, spread sheets, etc.) may be submitted as supporting material, but not as standalone documents.
- Entries cannot be returned. By entering the competition, you grant the Institute permission to publish your case on its website and through any other means.
- Judges may, at their discretion, grant Silver and Merit level awards.