The Institute for Public Relations presents a variety of PR education programs, executive development forums, conferences for public relations educators and scholars, and a Distinguished Lecture series with thought-provoking ideas for our profession.
Kate James, chief communications officer for the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, will headline the IPR Annual Distinguished Lecture & Awards Dinner, November 21 at the Yale Club of New York City. Addressing “The Business of Changing the World,” James will relate the role of communications to the Gates Foundation’s results-oriented focus on global poverty, health and education.
- Events Calendar
- Annual Distinguished Lecture & Awards Dinner
- Business School Seminars
- Grunig Lecture Series
- International Public Relations Research Conference
- IPR European Professional Colloquium
- PR Executive Forum
- Measurement Summit 3.1
- PR Leadership Forum – New York
- Trustees Research Symposium