Download Application: Infographic Competition Student Application
Download Flier: Infographic Design Competition Flier
Timeline for Entries:
Start Date: October 1, 2016
Deadline for Entries: January 15, 2017
Thanks to the generosity of PRIME Research, the infographic design competition has been upgraded. The grand prize winner will now receive an opportunity to intern with PRIME Research during the summer of 2017 at their Ann Arbor offices in Michigan. The grand prize winner will have a choice between a coveted paid internship with PRIME Research or a cash prize of $200. The intern will be paid $15 an hour and be given housing for the duration of the internship. The second place winner will receive a cash prize of $200. The two winning infographic designs will be acknowledged by IPR and published on the IPR website and social media channels. Further details below.
Rules & Regulations:
- Students must use research published on the IPR website. A preferred list of papers will be provided (listed below)
- Students must create a completely original infographic. Students must follow all copyright restrictions and must have permission to use any graphics or art from other sources.
- All entries must submit a completed application
Who May Apply: The Institute for Public Relations invites all undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in an accredited college or university to participate in the second annual infograhpic design competition. Participants must be students in a communication, journalism or business program at an accredited university or college. Applicants must work as individuals. Only one prize will be given out per infographic design.
The grand prize winner will have a choice between a paid internship with PRIME Research or a cash prize of $200. This prestigious internship with PRIME Research will be during the summer of 2017 at their offices in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The intern will be paid $15 an hour and be given housing for the duration of the internship.
The second place winner will receive a cash prize of $200.
The two winning infographic designs will be acknowledged by IPR and published on the IPR website and social media channels.
Required Application Materials: Students must submit a completed application form and their original infographic design as a JPEG or PNG file to Erin Ford at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selection Process: The Institute for Public Relations staff and PRIME Research team will judge each infographic design based on content, creativity and visual appeal.
Inquiries: For any questions or comments, please contact Erin Ford at email@example.com or 352-294-1633.
Suggested Research Papers Available for Infographic Design Competition:
- Irreversible: The Public Relations Big Data Revolution Mark Weiner and Dr. Sarab Kochhar
- Organizational Clarity: The Case for Workforce Alignment and Belief Dr. Sarab Kochhar
- An Intertwined Future: Exploring the Relationship between the Levels of Professionalization and Social Roles of Public Relations Professionals Dr. Juan-Carlos Molleda, Dr. Sarab Kochhar, Dr. Ángeles Moreno and Dr. Gabriel Stephen
- You Had Me at Hello: How Personal, Developmental and Social Characteristics Influence Communicator Persuasiveness and Effectiveness Dr. Terry Flynn
- The Influence of Employer Branding in Internal Communication Dr. Marlene Neill
- Diversity 2.0: How the Public Relations Function can Take the Lead in a New Generation of Diversity and Inclusion Initiative Dr. Dean Mundy
- Protecting Online Image in a Digital Age: How Trademark Issues Affect PR Practice Dr. Cayce Myers