Jana Weatherbee is a big believer that employees can be effective brand advocates. But she gets concerned when she hears communications professionals talk about turning employees into advocates by giving them talking points. That model is still important, but it needs to make room for another highly influential model of communications – one that’s employee-centric.
- My Three Cents: A Higher Purpose
- Employees as Ambassadors and Their Effect on Corporate Reputation
- Measuring Influence: 3 Paths that Research Supports
- Key Lessons from This Year’s IPRRC
- Employee Relations in the Land of 10,000 Lakes. Is There Something in the Water?
- Edlund To Be First Hamilton Medal Recipient From Outside U.S.
The Social Science of Social Media Research Center is the comprehensive source for information about the social science of social media, best practices, measures and benchmarking.
The Organizational Communication Research Center is the comprehensive source for game-changing employee communication research, best practices and measures.
The Commission is composed of researcher-practitioners and thought-leaders in public relations research, measurement, and evaluation.
The adoption of standards for research and measurement in our field requires broad industry involvement, including customers of research and measurement services. This interactive site is where all of that comes together.