IPR Emeritus trustee Matt Gonring and Georgian PR Club leader (Russia) Berdia Natsvlishvilivia had a lively 90-minute dialogue in which Matt addressed the drivers of change including the Page Society New Model and trends related to measurement, functional organization and setup.
- Coca-Cola’s Campaign in the Fight Against Obesity
- IPR and PRIME Research Enter Partnership
- Communicating Authentic Tourism Experiences
- 2014 Social Media Case Study Competition
- Work v. Life for Employees: Are You Part of the Solution?
- Standards Validation Paper Wins Jackson-Sharpe Award
- 17 Years of Research Geeks
The Social Science of Social Media Research Center is the comprehensive source for information about the social science of social media, best practices, measures and benchmarking.
The Organizational Communication Research Center is the comprehensive source for game-changing employee communication research, best practices and measures.
The Commission is composed of researcher-practitioners and thought-leaders in public relations research, measurement, and evaluation.
The adoption of standards for research and measurement in our field requires broad industry involvement, including customers of research and measurement services. This interactive site is where all of that comes together.